Clinic with Vermont’s Kenpo/Kempo Hall of Fame Masters
Join Vermont’s Kenpo/Kempo Hall of Fame Masters in a 3.5 hour seminar on Saturday, February 10, from 12:00pm to 3:30pm at Villari’s Self-Defense at 15 Palmer Court in South Burlington, Vermont.
7th Degree Masters David Quinlan and Drew Bloom of Martial Way Self-Defense Center will be sharing traditional eskrima and tradtional Kempo-jujitsu techniques.
9th Degree Master Lou Cousino of Mountain Kenpo will be sharing insights in the ways of the 5 animals.
10th Degree Master Laurie Shover of Villari’s Self-Defense will add the grand finale with Chi Kung energy work to seal in the practice.
Cost: $85 ($65, if registered by January 31, 2018)
Who: Open to ALL Kenpo/Kempo Students (ages 13 and up) from Beginners to Advanced.
To Register: Call Sensei Quinlan at 893-8893 or 863-8863, email him at info@MartialWayVT.com or sign up HERE. Registration closes on February 5, 2018. Space is limited.
Adult Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Junior Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Please check-in with your instructor.
The Martial Way Jiu-Jitsu Challenge: Learn more.
Filipino Martial Arts: Adult
Wing Chun Kung Fu: Please check-in with your instructor.
Tai Chi: Please check-in with your instructor
Traditional Weapons: Bo Staff
Adaptive Combat Training: Adult
- Clinic with Vermont’s Kenpo/Kempo Hall of Fame Masters - 01/14/2018
- Martial Way News – January 2018 - 12/26/2017
- Martial Way’s Jiu-Jitsu Challenge - 12/01/2017
- Martial Way News – December 2017 - 11/30/2017
- Martial Way News – November 2017 - 11/01/2017
- Martial Way News – October 2017 - 10/01/2017
- Martial Way News – September 2017 - 09/01/2017
- Martial Way News – August 2017 - 08/04/2017
- Martial Way News – July 2017 - 06/27/2017
- Martial Way News – June 2017 - 06/01/2017